Mold Remediation

  • EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant and mold killer—eliminates mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and odor
  • Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
  • No rinsing required and does not leave sticky residue
  • Bleach-free, no phosphates, no harsh chemicals, and non-corrosive to treated articles
  • No harmful byproducts or fumes and non-skin irritating
  • Fragrance-free
  • Kills odors caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew at their source
  • Ideal for cleaning and removing mold, mildew, and other organic matter commonly found in homes, basements, attics, crawl spaces, walls, kitchens, and bathrooms


Successful remediation of a mold or mildew problem caused by moisture in the environment or water damage requires a product that kills the fungus at its source and is effective on all surfaces. Vital Oxide—a multi-purpose, ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner and mold killer—eliminates mold and mildew on a molecular level, neutralizing spores and inhibiting fungal growth without damaging the surfaces treated. Unlike bleach and other products that are only effective on non-porous surfaces, Vital Oxide can penetrate both soft and hard porous surfaces like carpets, upholstery, drywall, concrete, and wood and destroy the roots of tough mold and mildew.

Vital Oxide doesn’t stop at just removing the current mold or mildew problem. It has a residual effect. Vital Oxide can prevent mold re-growth on building materials for up to seven months.

Additionally, Vital Oxide is an effective hospital disinfectant that goes beyond the fungal component of mold remediation: it kills a wide spectrum of bacterial and viral elements and removes odors and allergens associated with mold-prone or water-damaged areas that can cause serious biohazards. Vital Oxide’s active ingredient, chlorine dioxide, can also remove protective fungal biofilms.

Unlike bleach and other mold removal products, Vital Oxide does not contain harsh chemicals or produce harmful byproducts and fumes, is non-corrosive to treated articles, and does not cause skin irritation. Whether you’re a professional or simply a homeowner dealing with a mold or mildew problem, when used as directed and conditions causing moisture or water damage are removed, Vital Oxide is the only product you need for the job and can restore your environment to a safer state.


  • Household: Mold removal from sinks, bathroom tiles, floors, basements, attics, and other mold-prone spaces
  • Vehicles: Mold removal from RVs, cars, trucks, and boats
  • Construction: Mold remediation and disaster restoration in houses and commercial buildings