Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled.
With Vital Oxide, however, you no longer need to use bleach and other harsh chemicals that increase volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your environment. You can have the peace of mind that you are using a disinfectant that won’t irritate your skin and doesn’t come with any alarming safety warnings and precautions, while still effectively eliminating pathogens and allergens in your home and workspace.