Kills 99.999% of Viruses - EPA registered commercial and residential disinfectant, mold killer and odor eliminator. Not irritating to the skin. Ready-to-use formula designed to be gentle to users but tough on viruses and bacteria, NSF certified
Not all disinfectants and mold removers are created equal. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide.
Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals.
Also consider carefully what kinds of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, friends, and family members. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic and leave behind harmful byproducts and nauseous fumes.
With Vital Oxide, however, you no longer need to use bleach and other harsh chemicals that increase volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your environment.